Setting up a Drupal website was never this easy. Follow the steps in our tutorial below to get your website setup in minutes.
- Login to your cPanel.
- Search for Drupal in “Softaculous Apps Installer”.
- Click on the “Install” button.
- Fill in the details for the Drupal setup.
- Choose the version you want to install.
- Choose Protocol as http:// or https://
- Choose your domain name.
- Leave the In Directory as blank unless you want the website to load over a sub-directory. (your-domain.com/foldername)
- You can leave the default value for Database Name or set a custom name.
- Enter a name for your website in Site Name.
- Enter a Username, Password and Admin Email for your Drupal Admin panel.
The installation will take a couple of minutes and then you’re done. You will see your Drupal details right in front of your screen.
Go ahead with building your website.