Upgrading the PHP version of your hosting plan is quick and easy. Before you start, you may want to quickly check the current version first. If you need to upgrade, here’s how you go about it:
- Login to your cPanel.
- Scroll down to Software and Services section.
- Click on Select PHP version.
- Here you can view the current PHP version.
- In order to change PHP version, click on the drop down and select the version.
- Tick the boxes next to the libraries that you wish to enable(optional).
- Hit Save and click on Set as current.