Restoring a database for your website using your cPanel is super easy. Here’s how you do it:
- Login to your cPanel.
- Scroll down to the Databases section
- Click on “phpMyAdmin”
- Click the “+” sign next to your FTP username.
- You’ll now see all the databases listed below.
- Click on the database name that you wish to restore.
- On the right side you will see a menu. Click on ‘Import’.
- Click on ‘Browse’ to select the file from your computer.
Do not make any changes to the options on this page and hit GO.
That’s it. Once the file has uploaded and restored you will receive a confirmation message on your screen.