Setting up a WordPress Blog was never this easy. Follow the steps in our tutorial below to get your WordPress Blog setup in minutes.
- Login to your cPanel
- Search for WordPress in “Softaculous Apps Installer”
- Click on the “Install”button
- Fill in the details for the wordpress setup
- Choose Protocolas http://
- Choose your domain name
- Leave the In Directoryas blank unless you want the website to load over a sub-directory (your-domain.com/blog)
- You can leave the default value for Database Name or set a custom one
- Enter a name for your website in Site Name
- Enter a description for your website in Site Description
- Enter a Username, Password andAdmin Email for your WordPress
- Select the Language
- Click “Install”
The installation will take a couple of minutes and you’re done. You will see your wordpress details right in front of your screen.
Go ahead with building your WordPress website. Happy Blogging. 🙂