Restoring a database for your website using your Plesk panel is super easy. Here’s how you do it:
- Login to your Plesk panel.
- Click on ‘Websites & Domains’
- On the website & domains page, click on ‘Backup Manager’.
- Under Tools section , click on ‘Database Backup Repository’.
- Click on ‘Upload Backup File’.
- Select the database name that you wish to restore from the dropdown menu.
- Click on Browse to select the file from your computer.
- Tick the box for ‘Restore database backup immediately upon uploading’.
That’s it. Once the file has uploaded and restored you will receive a confirmation message on your screen.