Google Chrome Warning:
Mozilla Firefox Warning
If you have noticed a screen like this on your browser while visiting your website, it means your website files contain malicious or infected file(s) which Google bots have detected. There’s also a possibility that your website is compromised or hacked.
- an up the malicious file(s) and review your website using Google Webmaster Tools.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Go to Google Webmaster Tools Page – https://www.google.com/webmasters
- If you have a Google account, you may login to Webmaster Tools using the same credentials. Else, you may create a new account and login
- Enter your domain name in the text box and click on the button Add A Site
- Google will provide you with a set of instructions to verify the ownership of your domain. Follow the instructions as mentioned on that page and complete the verification process
- Once the domain is verified, you can view your domain name listed in your Google Webmaster Tools home page
- Click on your domain name
- Click on Security Issues