|If you’d like to check the PHP configuration and its environment variables set on the servers, you can do it in a jiffy. Here’s how:|
1. Open a text editor like notepad
2. Just write the following one line code:
3. Save the file name as info.php
4. Upload this file in your hosting package in the web root directory (public_html if you’re on Linux Hosting & httpdocs if you’re on Windows Hosting)
5. Now open the URL http://yourdomain.com/info.php
That’s it. You’ll now see the PHP configuration and all its environment variables set on your hosting package.
If you’d like to customize some of these parameters there are another articles with description.