This article will help you setup an additional domain or an Addon Domain to your Multi Domain Linux Hosting. It’s super easy and should take no more than 2 minutes, let’s get started:
- Login to your Pleskcontrol panel
- Click on the Menu “Websites & Domains”
- Scroll to the bottom of the page & click on “Add New Domain”
- Enter the Domain Namethat you need to add to your Windows Hosting
- You can leave DNS server configuration and Hosting type to their default values
- Set a folder name (Document root) where you like your website to be uploaded (Note – The directory path mentioned by you over here will decide the root directory for your domain)
- Click on OK
That’s it. Your new domain has been added to your Plesk panel. You can verify this on the Websites & Domains page.
Note: For your addon domain to work, you need to point the DNS or name servers of your domain to your Multi Domain Windows Hosting package. After this is done, upload the website to the directory /home/<addon domain directory> or the custom directory you’ve set in Document root.